WirelessCar is now looking for an Application Support Middle to the Support & Service Monitoring SE. The primary responsibility is to manage global application support by taking care of incidents and requests. The team also follows a well-defined process to ensure quality delivery as per SLA and cost in line with contract. The Application Support Middle carries out 2nd line support and is responsible for providing support services to our customers and users according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA). This requires communication with different global sites and departments as well as external customers, suppliers and partners.
- Supporting customers by handling incidents and requests
- Analyzing and resolving incidents
- Identifying potential solutions for defects
- Knowledge management by documenting and sharing knowledge
- Status communication to customers and stakeholders
- Providing improvement suggestions to improve deliveries
- Participating in maintenance and deployment activities
- Self-driven with the ambition to always have a “TO-DO” attitude towards the colleagues and stakeholders.
As a person you are result driven with a strong customer focus. You need to be analytical, problem solving, understand the value of teamwork and have a service-minded attitude. You are expected to be self-driven and ready to take new challenges. Since WirelessCar is a newly re-shaped organization with a clear agenda to grow with profitability it is essential to have the interest to take active part in this change journey. You are a flexible person that functions well under demanding and changing conditions. It is also necessary that you are fluent in both written and spoken English. The application support personnel reports to the Support& Service Monitoring SE Line Manager who is part of the team.
- A relevant university degree or similar
- Knowledge in handling Java/JBOSS based application
- Oracle 10/11
- Experience from working in a global & crossfunctional support environment
- Process knowledge (preferable ITIL and/or SAFe framework)
- Have capacity to execute against set targets and a “can do” attitude
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
In return we offer
We offer the opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides large opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
Travel requirements: Occasionally
Starting date: To be agreed upon
For further information please contact: Sharon Wiking, Line Manager Support &Service Monitoring SE WirelessCar , tel. +46 739 027735
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
“With the ambition to bring the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the connected society, WirelessCar is the world’s leading innovator of connected vehicle services and solutions. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting two million vehicles in more than 35 countries. As part of Volvo Group, WirelessCar operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our dedicated and highly skilled employees are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of connected services.”
Auto req ID: 74348BR
State / Province: Västra Götaland
Functional Area: Information Technology
Employment/Assignment Type: Regular
Travel Required (maximum): Occasional
Last application date: 30-Sep-2017