WirelessCar is now looking for a manager with strategic and highly business driven mindset to lead the strategy and product management function. You will have a key role securing the long-term strategic direction, being responsible for setting the strategic agenda in close collaboration with your colleagues in WirelessCar management team. Through the highly skilled product management function you will be responsible to drive the implementation of our product strategies. You will as well be responsible to further develop partnerships with key contributors in our industry. The function includes a team of three direct reporting managers and a growing organization for both product management and partnership management. The Director Strategy and Product Management reports to the Managing Director of WirelessCar.
- Lead, develop and manage the business strategy and ensure alignment of strategies in all aspects (e.g. technology, market, product strategy, site, innovation)
- Drive product management of our offering, spanning activities from strategic aspects as analyzing market conditions to tactically defining features or functions, and overseeing the implementation of the product and service offering.
- Define and implement strategies for Partnership Management to support the our business globally in aspects as service supplier partners and go-to-market partners as examples
- Drive and facilitate Service Innovation throughout the organization supporting us grasping opportunities and using them to create and introduce new ideas, features and services
- Secure the definition and implementation of the operational governance, follow-up and reporting structures
- As a manager you will responsible for KPI’s and other performance targets in your area of responsibility, HR agenda and implementation of:
o processes and other working methods
o structural changes and sourcing decisions
o implementation of competence development plans.
The profile needs to have the ability to work under demanding and changing conditions. As a person, you are result driven with a strong customer focus and highly developed business understanding. You have strong leadership capabilities; understand the value of teamwork, a large network and deep business experience in the eco-system of digitalization and connected services.
Since WirelessCar is a newly re-shaped organization with a clear agenda to grow with profitability it is essential to have the interest to take active part in this change journey. A successful applicant must also be able to work in a matrix organization with global functional responsibilities and customer team responsibilities.
- A relevant university degree or equivalent working experience and a broad connected services eco-system background
- A global mind-set and previous experience working in an international environment
- Leadership competence and experience from previous line manager positions
- A genuine and strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams
- Result driven to achieve ambitious targets
- Courage and ability to communicate visions and objectives with different stakeholders, internal as well as external to WirelessCar
- Ability to establish, maintain and grow good relations with your internal and external partners
- Analytical and structured approach with high execution skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- At WirelessCar we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc.
In return we offer
We offer the opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides large opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with our customers delivering cutting edge solutions and services which drive their profitability and growth objectives through Connected Services.
Travel requirements: Frequent
Starting date: To be agreed upon
For further information please contact:
Martin Rosell, Managing Director WirelessCar, tel. +46 703 222910
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
“With the ambition to bring the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the connected society, WirelessCar is the world’s leading innovator of connected vehicle services and solutions. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting two million vehicles in more than 35 countries. As part of Volvo Group, WirelessCar operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our dedicated and highly skilled employees are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of connected services.”
Auto req ID: 74392BR
State / Province: Västra Götaland
Functional Area: Finance & Control
Employment/Assignment Type: Regular
Travel Required (maximum): Frequent
Last application date: 15-Sep-2017