WirelessCar is now looking for a Partnership Manager who is passionate about connected vehicles, its current and future extended connected eco-system, and its technology and business partners. As manager for partnership management you will establish a new function responsible to develop and manage relationships with companies that both provide services critical for the current connected vehicle eco-system, but as well and even more important, for the future extended connected vehicle eco-system. You will also develop and manage relationships supporting WirelessCar’s go-to-market strategies globally and relationships with key consultancy companies providing critical engineering services for us.
You will be part of the Strategy and Product Management team, that works cross-functionally with the marketing and sales, and service delivery and operation teams to develop new capabilities and extend our customers’ services into new areas providing the end-customers ever improved user experiences. The partnership management role will from start be a global functional role and report to the Director Strategy and Product Management, but as a key contributor to WirelessCar future as well work in close collaboration with the WirelessCar Management team.
- Manage and develop relationship with:
o Key current and future extended connected eco-system partners
o Key go-to-market partners globally
o Key consultancy companies providing critical engineering services.
- Be one of the WirelessCar’s subject matter experts on current and future connected services
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Management and Service Delivery teams to identify opportunities to extend the connected services, solve problems and develop new capabilities to improve the connected services for our customers
- Identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms with them
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our strategic decisions
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Compliance, Marketing
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metric
The profile needs to have the ability to work under demanding and changing conditions. As a person, you are result driven with a strong customer focus and highly developed business understanding. You have strong functional leadership capabilities; understand the value of teamwork, a large network and deep business experience in the eco-system of digitalization and connected services.
Since WirelessCar is a newly re-shaped organization with a clear agenda to grow with profitability it is essential to have the interest to take active part in this change journey. A successful applicant must also be able to work in a matrix organization with global functional responsibilities and customer team responsibilities.
- Broad connected services eco-system background
- A relevant university degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience collaborating and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
- Ability to communicate and engage at all levels of partner organizations from C-level to day-to-day operations
- Comfortable working closely with product management and service delivery and/or experience within product management or service delivery
- Excellent functional management abilities: capable of leading multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives
- A global mind-set and previous experience working in an international environment
- A genuine and strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams
- Result driven to achieve ambitious targets
- Courage and ability to communicate visions and objectives with different stakeholders, internal as well as external to WirelessCar
- Highly analytical and structured approach with high execution skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- At WirelessCar we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc
In return we offer
We offer the opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides large opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with our customers delivering cutting edge solutions and services which drive their profitability and growth objectives through Connected Services.
Travel requirements: Frequent
Starting date: To be agreed upon
For further information please contact:
Martin Rosell, Managing Director WirelessCar, tel. +46 703 222910
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
“With the ambition to bring the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the connected society, WirelessCar is the world’s leading innovator of connected vehicle services and solutions. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting two million vehicles in more than 35 countries. As part of Volvo Group, WirelessCar operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our dedicated and highly skilled employees are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of connected services.”
Auto req ID: 74393BR
State / Province: Västra Götaland
Functional Area: Finance & Control
Employment/Assignment Type: Regular
Travel Required (maximum): Frequent
Last application date: 15-Sep-2017